Google Chrome

Nathan Cerny ncerny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:34:32 CDT 2008

Actually, I upgraded to firefox 3 not the day it was released, but the day
after ;)  But yes, I had firefox 2 before that...
And my experiences may be completely due to the type of sites that I go to
at work.  I was just giving my 2 cents about my personal experiences :)

--
Nathan Cerny

One bright day, in the middle of the night, two dead boys stood up to fight.
Back to back, they faced each other. Drew their swords, and shot each other.
The deaf policeman heard the sound, and put those boys back in the ground.
If you don't believe this lie is true, ask Harry the blind man, he saw it,
too.