Google Chrome

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Sep 4 08:11:25 CDT 2008

Well, I read the whole comic book about all the great features and I
focused on the process separation and memory mgmt and tried to follow
the stuff about the new VM.   It all sounds good, sounds like the way
I'd do a browser if I knew how to do such a thing, but I have to say
that I thought that Firefox was working on doing these things in v. 2
and 3.   You know, work to crash less and fix memory leaks.   Anyway,
this explains why Firefox still crashes and takes everything with it.
Google Chrome should not let one tab w/ a problem bring the whole
browser crashing down.

Brian Kelsay