Google Chrome

billycrook at gmail.com billycrook at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:09:32 CDT 2008

On 2008-09-04, Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO
<brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov> wrote:
> Google Chrome should not let one tab w/ a problem bring the whole
> browser crashing down.

When I was looking at it, one of the first things I tried was loading
up Google reader with a big old flash applet embedded in an article,
and when i found the process that was powering that monstrosity, and
killed it, the tab got its cute little sad face icon like the cartoon
said it would.  The rest of the browser kept on trucking.  I think
they should try to auto-reload the page at least once when it crashes,
or provide a link to reload it.