DVDneXtCOPY iTurns Removes iTunes DRM with Virtual CD Burner

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 04:06:28 CDT 2008

--- On Fri, 10/31/08, Jeffrey Watts <jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Leo, pull your head out.
> The non-DRM files have a higher bitrate.
> See how concisely I can rebut your
> flood of BS?
>
> You need to stop furiously typing and
> instead READ THE FSCKING MANUAL.

Wow, take your own advice.  I posted a link in the original E-mail pointing out that *despite the difference in bitrate*, there was not a noticeable difference in quality of sound.

--- On Wed, 10/29/08, Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:
> According to MaximumPC, which listen-tested iTunes DRM 128K
> AAC files against iTunes Plus DRM-Free 256K AAC files when
> iTunes Plus first came out, there's not a noticable
> difference between the two types of music files.

http://www.tuaw.com/2007/06/04/itunes-vs-itunes-plus-an-audible-difference/

See how I show your attempt at brevity to be foolish, without any more foul language than the word "foolish"?