DVDneXtCOPY iTurns Removes iTunes DRM with Virtual CD Burner

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 00:37:12 CDT 2008

Hey Leo, pull your head out.  DRM and non-DRM files cost the same.  The
non-DRM files have a higher bitrate.  See how concisely I can rebut your
flood of BS?

You need to stop furiously typing and instead READ THE FSCKING MANUAL.
After you RTFM, go to the bathroom, and look into a mirror.  You'll see a
troll.

Jeffrey

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that