DRM and the PRO-IP Act - Limited time opportunity?

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:23:02 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Adrian Griffis <adriang63 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Christofer C. Bell
> <christofer.c.bell at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I wouldn't call it ironic since Jeffrey didn't CC the mailing list
>> with a personal argument to try to get support from the peanut
>> gallery.  Jeffrey quoted a posting Leo sent to the list himself.
>> Here's the relevant header information if anyone would like to see for
>> themselves:
>>
>> To: kclug at kclug.org
>
> Are you sure?  It seems to me that Leo was criticising Jeffery for
> something, but his very act of criticising Jeffery was at least as
> offensive, in the way relevant to his criticism, as Jeffery's email.
> Would that not qualify as ironic?

Oh, that's very possible.  I may have misunderstood your sentiment.  I
thought you were highlighting the possible irony of Jeffrey doing
something (quoting a private email to the list to garner some kind of
support) that he's not done, based on Leo's comments, while Leo
himself has been fairly consistent in being guilty of it, especially
with regards to mail from Billy Crook.

My only concern with filtering out Leo's messages is that folks still
respond to him and disjointed conversations actually drive me more
nuts than any of Leo's "insight" possibly can.

--
Chris