Anyone experienced with Twiki or other wikis?

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:24:30 CDT 2008

We use TWiki at work for internal documentation and to develop
publishable manuals, and it works well enough.  MediaWiki though is
the de facto wiki, and more people will recognise it, and know how to
use it than any of the other thousand wiki's.  MediaWiki also has a
fairly large array of plugin/addon modules.