Anyone experienced with Twiki or other wikis?

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Wed Oct 22 14:43:02 CDT 2008

All,

I need to get a wiki set up with multiple workspaces and some other bells
and whistles. My problem: I don't have time to do it. Time to spec it out?
Yes. Time to do it? Notsomuch.

Is there anyone on-list who's set up or admin'd a good-size wiki before and
is looking for freelance work? I'd rather just farm this out and have
someone smarter than me focus on it.

At this point, I'm leaning toward Twiki - basically trading  off speed for
the fit, finish and feature set of Twiki. However, I'm willing to listen to
arguments about other platforms (Free Software or commercial).

Please contact me directly at gregb at west-third.com unless, you know, you
want to have a public discussion about the  pros and cons of various wiki
platforms. :)

Thanks,
Greg