Serious proposal for declaration of NO leadership. and NO rules.An outline.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:41:58 CDT 2008

One of the dynamics empowering Linux and  Open Source  has been an
abstention from needless structure.  Can we apply that wisdom here.?
The overarching structural success of Linux and Open Source in general
derives from Meritocracy's consensus .
As opposed to Bureaucracy's fiat law.

So we thus have at the moment a literal fork ahead.  Look up what
Linus said about forks ok?

My outline is avoiding a fork by each of us henceforth being simply
mindful that if there are no leaders and no rules we each are
responsible for our own conduct. Post wisely and mindfully ok?

"Yogi Berra said when you come to a fork in the road take it"

Oren Beck

816.729.3645