Moratorium on moderation/censorship/general whines.-give it up for lent eh?

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 02:08:40 CDT 2008

--- Luke -Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:

> On Friday 21 March 2008, Leo Mauler wrote:
>
> > Secondly, Vatican II put a lot of joy back
> > into Lent, and I doubt there are many
> > pre-Vatican II folks on KCLUG (for example,
> > Grandma eats fish on ALL Fridays and she's
> > 97 years old).
>
> The number of Catholics ("pre-Vatican II folks")
> on the list compared with Vatican II sect members
> is irrelevant in light that Catholicism is still
> the true religion founded by Jesus Christ ~2000
> years ago and Vatican II is merely a false
> religion founded by men merely 50 years ago.

So since Vatican II is an official part of the Roman
Catholic Church, we can assume you didn't like the way
Catholicism was going with Vatican II so you forked
the doctrine and didn't apply any of the Vatican II
updates?

I certainly hope your theological project manager has
kept up with the other Catholic doctrine diff files.