Ubuntu Re: religion?

Luke -Jr luke at dashjr.org
Wed Mar 12 21:32:08 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008, Leo Mauler wrote:
> Well, considering that the other major alternative is KDE, which looks
> entirely too much like Windows, I think that a sigh of relief could easily
> replace that "eww".

Yes, KDE looks almost exactly like Windows *if you take the effort to click
Windows as your default settings when you start it the first time*. On the
other hand, if you choose, say, the default "KDE" settings, it's no more like
Windows than GNOME is. And you can easily configure KDE to be far more
different from Windows than you can configure GNOME.