Recycling subject lines saves trees

Kyle Sexton ks at mocker.org
Mon Mar 10 14:12:54 CDT 2008

"Oren Beck" <orenbeck at gmail.com> writes:
> IF we are working on something of future search value then managing subject line to content
> relationship IS important.
> And if not? The dangling bit intentional of course..

Interesting, I guess there are two methods to take when dealing w/
search-able content.

1.  Post content[1] that is formatted to be easily searched
2.  Post content and let the search engines figure out how to search it

It used to be that people would develop better search engines to get
more desirable results from a variety of content.  Now everyone seems to
be working on making content more easily searched. :)

Footnotes:
[1]  Assuming what we argue about is actually worth being called
'content'

--
Thanks,
Kyle Sexton