Of interest as it covers neutrality issues potentially impacting Linux

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 22:35:00 CDT 2008

Is M$ B0rking again? The linked article's focus seems not totally
improbable given my experiences of similar.

The summary flap seems another case of browser and server interactions
blocking files. Remember the Opera B0rking fiasco?

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2008/6/14/24746/7652

To my take stripped of rants,FUD,and the usual other chuft - There is
ample past history to support non-neutrality as being at work. Read
the article and responses. Can we independently sanity check this both
from our Linux boxes and any Ms ones we have to use?

--
Oren Beck

816.729.3645