Setting common rules about weather cancels of KCLUG events.

Philip Dorr tagno25 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:18:05 CST 2007

I have no problem driving in this weather

*Forecast: h*
ttp://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Kansas+City&state=MO&site=EAX&textField1=
39.1223&textField2=-94.552&e=0

*Tonight: *Periods of freezing rain before midnight. Low around 20. North
wind between 11 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of
precipitation is 80%. New ice accumulation of around a 0.1 of an inch
possible.

to call me use http://tagno25.googlepages.com/call.html