Setting common rules about weather cancels of KCLUG events.

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:19:10 CST 2007

That's a call you have to make Phil, since you or someone from Vital
have to be there for a meeting to occur.  After that, everyone can
decide for themselves if they're attending.  We could do another test
meeting under less shitty weather conditions regardless.  Half the
people here haven't gotten to work yet.  Personally, I think the drive
in was a bid mild.  IMHO, until it starts sleeting/snowing/icing over
again It's not a big deal.  Even then, it's a quarter mile from one of
the busiest highways in the midwest.  Perhaps the largest adversity
would be a traffic jam.