Setting common rules about weather cancels of KCLUG events.

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Tue Dec 11 09:56:24 CST 2007

I am really concerned about trying to have this meeting tonight here at
our office.  I don't think it is worth everyone risking themselves to
try and come to a meeting that is not a regularly scheduled meeting.
Since we cannot tell what will happen this afternoon I think it is just
better all around to postpone the trial run meeting at Vital Support
Systems to another day.  Let me know what everyone thinks.