At least now I know why I haven't been able to torrent lately.OR: Anyone know any good ISPs?

Luke -Jr luke at dashjr.org
Wed Aug 22 09:15:23 CDT 2007

You all are complaining about TW/RR, but they were by far the best cable ISP I
have ever seen since @Home went under-- 4 included IPs, servers allowed,
reasonable prices... Up here I need to deal with Cox who would want about
$100 for the same service TW charges $42 for.

As far as NKC's fiber thing, IIRC when I looked at that, their prices were a
bit higher than TW's with nothing special to justify it.

What's up with the torrent discussion? TW is not Charter...