At least now I know why I haven't been able to torrent lately.OR: Anyone know any good ISPs?

Phoenician Phoenician at phoenixcolony.com
Wed Aug 22 06:47:32 CDT 2007

If you live in the North Kansas City area there is an alternative -
Fiber to the house.  NKC has spent a lot of money to build a fiber
network and is supplying very cheap bandwidth  to the residents and
businesses.

I have  a couple of servers in NKC, if there is enough interest I would
be willing to consider hosting a torrent server stuff like this.

- Michienne