Linux on older laptops

curt cbox at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 3 08:00:06 CST 2006

Quoting my  original post...

This should start a raging debate!

LOL Warning sarcasm ahead! LOL

The only immoral driver I'm aware of is "Ms. Poppy Cain" the uninsured drunk
woman who plowed head on into my truck about 3 weeks ago and received her 2nd
DUI for her efforts. However, ask twenty people to define morality and you
will likely get as many answers. My immoral driver is someone else's
unfortunate woman who made a mistake (but that doesn't make her immoral) and
another may suggest that the accident was nothing more than karma...  that i
am paying for my immorality. Further still, the only way to obtain a
consensus supporting my definition is to selectively surround myself with
only like- minded individuals who would never question my authority or
definition of morality. I could name the group the "moral majority" if that
name wasn't already taken...ROFLMAO