Linux on older laptops

Tom Bruno tom at limesg.com
Tue Jan 3 01:55:51 CST 2006

If i write something, and make a piece of hardware, am I not entilted to
keep the details to myself?

How would it be immoral for me to not give away all the details of my
creation?

OSS is great, yes.  But to NOT be OSS be immoral... i think you are
reaching.

Providers of binary only software, or those whom will not co-op with the
opensource community
have just as much right to act that way, as those who do co-op with the
community.  It is thier creation and
they own all the rights.. which is why they can keep it closed..

Freedom of speech, upholds the right to not speak.