Amazing Xgl Demo Video

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Feb 24 12:52:53 CST 2006

 Do they have to repaint on MS Windows?  It seems like they do.  There
is some feature where if you move a window around, you only see the
outline of the window until you plop it down somewhere.  "Show contents
while dragging" or some such.  Does this sort of thing require a
repaint?  It always seems faster on older systems.

What is the minimum video card and video ram to be able to reproduce
this new fangled stuff?  (I didn't listen to the video commentary.)
Brian

Also,