test

Frank Wiles frank at wiles.org
Fri Feb 17 09:25:03 CST 2006

  Ok this is really getting ridiculous people.  I was hoping that
  KCLUG would eventually pick back up and improve the signal to stupid
  ratio, but it obviously hasn't.

  Jason, this post is what finally did it for me.  Some tips for your
  future, it's probably not wise to cuss at the community you have such
  a vested interest in and for something as silly as mailing list
  posting formats.  There are some really important and useful things
  to be upset and passionate about in the real world, maybe you should
  take up one of those as your crusade instead?

  Your "concerned participation" is driving people away. I'm leaving and
  I would wager I won't be the only one.

   Frank Wiles <frank at wiles.org>
   http://www.wiles.org