test

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Feb 16 21:54:33 CST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 19:23 -0800, Jack wrote:
> location and by family history. You see, I find it
> very rude to have to wade through an email to find the
> bottom-posted comments. I find it much more showing of
>
> etiquette to reply on top or whereever it makes the
> most logical sense.

For the third fucking time, the top vs. bottom posting was dropped. 1
year ago. Move on.

> However, I also find it rude to hijack a thread
> requesting a solution for a problem to start a
> flamewar. And also for maintaining said flamewar.
> Hence the term flamebait.

The offending post was in this thread. And I replied to the issue as
well. But very well; if you want to belabor the ALREADY resolved point
read below.

> So what do we hear from the corner on fixing the MX
> record? Would an offer to host a backup MX record and
> forwarding host help? I could volunteer my server.
> Without the hope of fee or reward. I currently do not
> have a nameserver running on the box, but that is easy
> enough to fix.

I discussed this at length with Hal on IRC tonight. In 2004, Mike
Neulip, offered to transfer the domain. We are not going to take him up
on that. However, we are going to transfer the DNS servers to our own,
though. I am initiating that request. The result of which will take
several days if not weeks. For the second time, end of thread. Period.

> As guilty as the rest of being rude from time to time,

You are frequently rude, yes. Not everyone is, though.

--
Jason Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com>