test

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 21:23:34 CST 2006

--- Jason Clinton wrote:

> To demand a standard of quality from those who
> choose to participate in
> the public arena is as old as the word 'etiquette'
> itself.

Ah, yes ... that elusive butterfly called
"etiquette". Unfortunately, that definition may vary
from
culture to culture and even person to person. In
America,
it generally is even more elusive than in other
countries, because we have many subcultures seperated
my
location and by family history. You see, I find it
very rude to have to wade through an email to find the
bottom-posted comments. I find it much more showing of

etiquette to reply on top or whereever it makes the
most logical sense.

However, I also find it rude to hijack a thread
requesting a solution for a problem to start a
flamewar. And also for maintaining said flamewar.
Hence the term flamebait.

So what do we hear from the corner on fixing the MX
record? Would an offer to host a backup MX record and
forwarding host help? I could volunteer my server.
Without the hope of fee or reward. I currently do not
have a nameserver running on the box, but that is easy
enough to fix.

As guilty as the rest of being rude from time to time,
Brian JD