test

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Feb 16 19:19:56 CST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 17:23 -0600, Hal Duston wrote:
> Or else ... what?  Seriously or else what?  I'll tell you or else what?
> Or else you won't read it.  Which is my loss, but perhaps I care, or
> perhaps I don't.  Perhaps my investment is less than yours.  Or more.
> So it goes.

I'm sorry but that's just bullshit. Emails from complete morons
appearing in the middle of threads dealing with salient issues (like our
_mail_server_having_problems_) *must* be read. There's no avoiding it.

Lets presume that this email pisses you off so much that you decide to
> /dev/null everything coming from me. I don't think I need to
illustrate what kind of effect that would have on your ability to
ascertain the full context of thread in which I participate ...

To demand a standard of quality from those who choose to participate in
the public arena is as old as the word 'etiquette' itself.

--
Jason Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com>