test

Hal Duston hald at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 16 17:23:20 CST 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 05:06:38PM -0600, Jason Clinton wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 15:42 -0600, Jeremy Fowler wrote:
>
> > Take a chill pill, and deal with it. This is a very low volume list,
> > and if you don't like it, you can kiss my Ruby
>
> The onus is on the sender to create an email which is more palatable for
> 'dealing with' ... not the reader.

Or else ... what?  Seriously or else what?  I'll tell you or else what?
Or else you won't read it.  Which is my loss, but perhaps I care, or
perhaps I don't.  Perhaps my investment is less than yours.  Or more.
So it goes.

Individual results may vary.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.
Deposits are not guaranteed by the FDIC.
Etc.

--
Hal Duston