test

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Feb 16 17:06:38 CST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 15:42 -0600, Jeremy Fowler wrote:
> Wow, that has to be the most egotistical, self-righteous, pompous
> bullshit that I have read today. Who died and named you King Klug?

Read my email again. I'm not claiming authority. My only claim is that I
am INVESTED in this community. There's a big different. It's different
between arrogant oversight and concerned PARTICIPATION. I find your
characterization rather offensive. Couldn't you have stated you opinion
in a more collegiate way?

> This debate has raged on since the beginning and you will never be
> able to make everyone think and act the way you do.

I will ALWAYS demand that people are courteous. There's no good reason
not to be.

> Why is it always the little things that just bug the piss out of
> someone?

This 'little thing' isn't so little to me. I am on 23 mailing lists and
receive around 500 emails per day. I do my best to keep up with every
community and project in which I am involved. As you might imagine, I
have only a matter of seconds to read any email I manage to get to. If
it doesn't make sense, then it's immensely annoying.

> Take a chill pill, and deal with it. This is a very low volume list,
> and if you don't like it, you can kiss my Ruby

The onus is on the sender to create an email which is more palatable for
'dealing with' ... not the reader.

--
Jason Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com>