OT: laptop opinion

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Mon Apr 4 09:54:55 CDT 2005

Quoting "D. Hageman" <dhageman at dracken.com>:

> I guess I will stand alone in my opinion that I have had really good luck
> with them.

I'll stand with you.

I have two Dell laptops, one Inspiron 8100 that's going on it's fourth year with
zero problems. I have added a second batter to it since the first one is pretty
much burned out at this point.

The second one is a Latitude (model number escapes me at the momment). It is
nearly three years old and also has been problem free.

Since I've never had problems with my two laptops, I can't speak to their
service. However, we're a Dell shop where I work and we've had problems with
other systems and the service has always been great. We generally buy the next
business day support.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com