Command Question

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 11:12:06 CDT 2004

On Linux, can't you just run ssh with an option for logging?
On a GUI configed client like PuTTY, it should be straight-forward.
There is a menu item for logging.  I've looked through some SSH man
pages and not seen an option for this.  It doesn't look like kssh has
this, nor does gssh.  Someone has more knowledge of ssh, may know if it
has this built-in.  I did run across the script command as Dustin
described.  Is this available on Linux and Solaris?

openslog: a patch for openssh to allow session capturing + separate
player http://deresz.net/openslog/openssh-slog.tar.gz