Command Question

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Sun Oct 10 23:43:59 CDT 2004

Tried sending this to kulua-l, and never saw it go out, so here it is again
with Paul as well:

You're probably thinking of "script" [/usr/bin/script].

Executing script on the command line with no arguments will create a file
named "typescript" in your current directory.  You may specify the file as
well [ala script /home/d00d/what_i_did].  Once you are finished, a simple
"exit" or CTRL+D stops logging.

Hope this helps,
Dustin