Command Question

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Sun Oct 10 22:40:18 CDT 2004

Anyone know a linux command (or Solaris) that copies console / SSH
sessions input/output and stores it in a text file for later retrieval?

Basically, I want to do some linux studies at home then e-mail the text
file to my instructor that shows all my input and output.

A few years back I took an advanced Solaris class and our instructor has
everyone SSH into his machine, execute a command (can't remember), then
do our test / quizes, then we would exit the command (can't remember),
then close SSH. The instructor would go into a text file and see all the
students input / output from the SSH session.

I suppose I could just copy / paste my console window but that wouldn't
be geek enough.

Thanks,
Paul