Monitor hacker

kurt at verruckt.org kurt at verruckt.org
Sun Mar 14 16:30:32 CST 2004

I seem to remember a thread a while back, about someone who had the proper
tools play with capacitors and not have a bad outcome. I have a Viewsonic
monitor that the buttons on the front bezel need to be fixed (they are
pushed in, and no adjustments are possible). I would normally fix such a
thing myself, but I don’t think I would look good with curly hair. Would
anyone be willing to do this? Your time would be compensated of course (as
long as you aren't too ex$pen$ive).

Kurt

---