ITEC Update

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 05:29:43 CST 2003

--- Jason Clinton wrote:

   We have been busy busy busy! Lots of people said
they came onlyto see us! We have given about 100
Knoppix discs away and an equal quantity of OSS
software brochures.

Yeah, I helped tend the booth for a few hours and the
booth was definitely the busiest booth I saw in the
whole place! I was surprised by the whole spectrum of
people interested in Linux. It must've been one hell
of a keynote! The windows machine was hardly missed.
The knoppix cds really rocked too. We had one up and
running on a laptop.

Brian