ITEC Update

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Thu Oct 30 03:19:57 CST 2003

Just a quick note.

I was at ITEC most of the day.  I stopped by the booth for about 30 seconds.
The rest of the day I was pretty booked with meetings.

I just wanted to say that the KCLUG booth was probably the busiest one
there.  The look of envy on the peoples faces in the booths on both sides
was priceless.

The booth looked nice.  All the people working it were doing a great job.

Aaron