OT: Driving a car -> Voting Machines

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Thu Nov 27 00:34:46 CST 2003

For all the low down on voting machine irregularities and ballot
tampering, check out http://blackboxvoting.com/.  I've got a really bad
feeling about 2004.  When they control the voting machines and the
media, our democracy is doomed, which I think has already happened.  :-(

Open source software voting machines with a printed paper trail is the
only way to proceed with electronic voting.  There.  That brings it on
topic.  ;-)

Peace,
Jim