So much for English tech support from India

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 25 20:40:10 CST 2003

Right, now HP will be hiring Mexican immigrants to handle
incidence response. Brush up on your Spanish users! ;)

d&tid=99

For me this isn't a statement about skills in India, this is about corporations trying to save a
buck at the expense of the customer.  Customer Service/Experience can be very important to customer
recommendations to friends (word of mouth advertising) and the next purchase (repeat business).
It's not always about price.