Dialin Access to Cable Modem

chuckx at cold-sun.com chuckx at cold-sun.com
Fri Nov 21 06:48:42 CST 2003

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 07:57:31PM -0600, Leo J Mauler wrote:

> I apologize, my information was not correct.  I was thinking
> about what I would *rather do* than have to limit myself to
> 10 hours Internet Access a month.  :)
>
> I mean, think about it for a minute: just how long would it take you
> to use up 10 hours of Internet Access?  The first day of the month?
> The first ten hours of the month?  $10 a month for some basic ISP
> starts to sound like a deal even on top of RR service when you
> really start thinking about how long it would take you to use up your
> 10 hours a month.

It would take me a very long time to use up 10 hours worth of dial up service, because my primary
connection to the Internet is the broadband connectivity from Road Runner.  The dial up service is
meant as a value add to the broadband product, not as an offering on it's own.

In any case, the service is currently completely free, so your complaints don't really hold much
weight for the time being.

--
Charles Lee