crossover plugin

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 03:38:07 CST 2003

lowell wrote:

>    OK, I just downloaded crossover plugin's trial version and
> installed it. During the installation process it found mozilla and his
> plugin directories and did whatever it thought it was supposed to do
> in them (at least there were no error messages during the install) but
> the only plugin the browser preferences shows is the default (libnull
> whatever).
>    Does this plugin do anything with this browser? I would assume it
> works since they sell it for money. If so, can somebody tell me what I
> need to do to get it to work, or point me to documentation at least?

I think you can now load the winders version of the flash, shockwave,
quicktime, etc. browser plugins.  You should find docs with the unpacked
software or at the site you downloaded it from.
http://www.codeweavers.com/site/support/docs/cxplugin/
The docs for the other products is one level above.

Brian