crossover plugin

lowell lowell at kc.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 00:02:06 CST 2003

Folx:
    OK, I just downloaded crossover plugin's trial version and installed
it. During the installation process it found mozilla and his plugin
directories and did whatever it thought it was supposed to do in them
(at least there were no error messages during the install) but the only
plugin the browser preferences shows is the default (libnull whatever).
    Does this plugin do anything with this browser? I would assume it
works since they sell it for money. If so, can somebody tell me what I
need to do to get it to work, or point me to documentation at least?

TIA

RSVP

CYA

Lowell