URGENT REPLY

mohammed_2 at tiscali.co.uk mohammed_2 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 05:54:29 CST 2003

Assalamaleku  Alekusalama.

I sternly apologise for the unrequested transmission of this mail to you,
as I know that you have neither solicited this mail nor do you know me personally,

I am only resolved to seek and find a reliable person who I can invest trust
and execute a transaction which attracts minimal risk and would lead to
the acquisition of a very huge sum of money, but let me  commence by formally
introducing
myself.

I am  by name Nefisat Ahmed Mohammed, I am a staff at the First Atlantic
International Bank
Lagos branch in Nigeria. I am a Sudani I happen to be the Accounts officer
1, deployedto manage accounts of Special Arab clients, as I write to you,
I am in charge of
One hundred  and  fifty seven accounts, holding a total sum of Nine Hundred
and EighteenMillion In American Dollars.

Most of these accounts are secret accounts held by notable and honourable
figures from many Arab countries one of these accounts opened and having
the pincode number 210174-Dom, was held in the name of one Ali Akmad al-Majid,
whom unfortunately is dead, haven beenkilled in a car crash in Tunisia in
his home town.

This account had no actual SUPPORT BENEFICIARY i.e the account operator
DID NOT appoint any specific person as his NEXT OF KIN or heir to his estate,
to whom the contents of this
account may have normally been transferred to by my bank in the unfortunate
event of his death.

Now the Bank is pressing to find any one who would be linked to this fund
as a family member of the deceased or a business partner,or else the funds
would have to be sent into the Nigerian
government treasury as the Nigerain banking status dictates that if a non-resident
account owner dies interstate (without appointing a support beneficiary)and
their is a no cliams by
any person the bank would have to transfer the fund in the affected account
into gorvernments account and declare the account same as UNCLAIMED.

I personally do not want to see this happen, hence I have decided to seek
your assistance,
so that you will apply to the bank that this fund be transferred to you
in the capacity of the
Bonafide Beneficiary of the said fund in this particular account, which
is Seventy nine Million Dollars
(US$  79,000,000:=) Basically speaking, the procedure of claims is quite
simple and straight forward,
you will be expected to request by a formal letter that the bank should
transfer the fund to you,
and you will also have to tender a copy of the Certificate of Death of the
Deceased and have a Lawyer
swear to an affidavit that you are related to the dead person in some way,
this will form a basis
for the bank to transfer the fund to you.

I will need to inform you that I have just personally returned from Tunisia
where the confirmation and certificate
of Death of the deceased was issued to me. I will of course transfer this
to you when it becomes neccesary.
You might wonder what my interest in this matter will be, and I will like
you to know that I intend to
share this money with you and that which should come to me,I intent to also
enter an investment partnership with you,
so that we invest the funds and then my dividends from they investments
I will use it to run N.G.O programes as usage of this funds
than for it to be confisticated be a few persons.

I will stop here for  now, until I get a response from you.

Massallam.

Nefisa Ahmed Mohammed.