Setting up PPPoE under Linux and moving Win32 Mozilla files to Linux

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Fri Mar 28 15:30:31 CST 2003

Any suggestions for getting off of PPPoE? A tad difficult if thats why
his/her provider uses for a server.

There were some issues with moving from mozilla-MS to mozilla-Linux and
local storage of email.  The directory/storage formats are different.
No problem if you are using Mozilla as an IMAP client to a remote host.

MS-Free here for quite some time.  Open Office is a gem! its key for
getting off MS.  www.openoffice.org

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =