It works like a charm

Joe-Cho joecho at everestkc.net
Thu Mar 20 19:16:10 CST 2003

Hello,

I want to thank you for your support,
my email server Horde works pretty good now.
I certainly agree that a different version specially
Linux Redhat works in a different way.

I had spent some time to research what people have done on this.
but I found that most users have done on Redhat 7.2 or 7.3.

so that I should expect that there is some minor change required.
anyway, I absolutely appreciate your support KCLUG.

that's why I am proud of KCLUG.

thanks!

Joe Cho
joecho at everestkc.net
jcho at infosavvy.tech.new.net

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the
ast.  –Thomas Jefferson