Road Runner router IP

gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org
Thu Mar 13 03:37:36 CST 2003

Did Road Runner tech support give you much of a hassle?  I run Whatsup
Gold at work and started monitoring my home router from my office.  I have
had 3 outages this evening.  Each lasted less than 2 minutes.  I have a
feeling that when I tell them I am running linux, they will try to put the
blame on me.