Road Runner router IP

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Wed Mar 12 23:20:49 CST 2003

I had this problem about 4 months ago.  Road Runner came out and plugged a
little meter outside of the house to the cable line, and detected the switch
was sending surges out making cable signal fade.  Also was getting a quick
"snow" screen on TV when it happened.  (Wasn't noticeable unless your
concentrating).  Turns out that half my neighbors was having the same
problem and were too lazy to call Road Runner.  The guy fixed everyone by
replacing a switch in Grandview, MO about 4 days later.