Road Runner router IP

gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org
Wed Mar 12 18:27:41 CST 2003

Does anyone have the RoadRunner business class broadband?  I do and have
been having alot of short outages.  Access goes down for say 60 seconds
and then is back up.

Before I talk to RR I want to make sure the problem is not on my end.
Does anyone know if the router that comes with business class has its own
IP address that is pingable from the outside world?  I use my work
connection to monitor my home PC. I would like to be able to monitor
access to the router.  That way I could see if the connection was dying
before or after the router.

thanks
chad