AIX blows its foot off

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Mar 10 17:04:27 CST 2003

No no no no. NO! Why is it everyone falls for this stupid M$ FUD?

The GPL says if you INCORPORATE any GPL code into your code you must
release your code that incorporates the GPL code under GPL. Anything
that makes use of external GPL code and remains clean internally of GPL
code is NOT required to be released under GPL. Any code that makes no
use of GPL code is not affected either. The GPL is not a "I've released
something under GPL so now all my code is infected with it" license. Oi!