Interesting the AMD 2500 is a slower clock than the 2400

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Mon Mar 10 17:53:07 CST 2003

Hey.. I like AMD too.  my slot A 600 outperforms the celeron 800.
Anyone know how to fix the amd based board?  tis beeping :(  maybe a bad
memory controller?  RAM chips work fine in the celeron board.

the point was the barton 2500 was a slower clock than the xp2400

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =