Gentoo Linux

Adam J Bunton ajbunton at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 16:30:05 CST 2003

That was the exact answer I wanted to hear.  Common sense told me this was
true, I just wanted to confirm it.  GENTOO RULES.  I have used your portage
tips you have posted in other inquiries, they have been very helpful.  I
have been able to cut down the time I look for new packages I want to
deploy.  Thanks again.