2 more quick questions about the area...

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Tue Jan 21 14:18:47 CST 2003

Kurt Kessler wrote:
> Hey, I'm stuck (use) comcrap and I have nothing bad to
> say about them at all. ESPECIALLY since I got a $200
> spiff from them recently @ work (thats how i got my
> ti4200 and 80gb hdd). Really though, I only can say
> that my worst experience with them was during the ice
> storm. I was down for about 4 hours. Other than that,
> i have no complaints. Though I have heard some horror
> stories...
>
> Kurt

I have comcast.  I've had no complaints.  They were down during last
years ice storm, but the fact that the electricity was out longer than
the cable, made the former a moot point.

I do know they have a higher sphincter factor than RR.  If I open a
known port on my router, to facilitate training, experimenting, etc....
it's not long before I get a nastygram.

My .02.

Have a quality day everyone,