2 more quick questions about the area...

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 05:58:49 CST 2003

Hey, I'm stuck (use) comcrap and I have nothing bad to
say about them at all. ESPECIALLY since I got a $200
spiff from them recently @ work (thats how i got my
ti4200 and 80gb hdd). Really though, I only can say
that my worst experience with them was during the ice
storm. I was down for about 4 hours. Other than that,
i have no complaints. Though I have heard some horror
stories...

Kurt